Hi cadets,
I think all of you agreed with me that on the tagline above!
I still remembered when I looked at my watch around 11.30am, I was praying hard that the rain would stop so that the trip could go on well. But just as the saying goes, 'as unpredictable as the weather'; not only did the rain stopped but it surprised us with such a great gift over at the Zoo - spending some time with our fellow buddies over at Mee Toh School!
The trip had been a blast and I think the picture below says it all...
I think all of you agreed with me that on the tagline above!
I still remembered when I looked at my watch around 11.30am, I was praying hard that the rain would stop so that the trip could go on well. But just as the saying goes, 'as unpredictable as the weather'; not only did the rain stopped but it surprised us with such a great gift over at the Zoo - spending some time with our fellow buddies over at Mee Toh School!
The trip had been a blast and I think the picture below says it all...
Thanks for the memories! Let's look forward to future collaboration together :)Basking in memory,
Mr Syed
ps Pictures are up for dowloading over at the side. Enjoy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment