Monday, February 9, 2009

NPCC Training - 11 Feb 2009 (Wed)

Hi cadets,

There will be a compulsory training for all Sec 1 - 4 cadets tomorrow (11 Feb 2009). For Sec 2 - 4, please bring along your COMPLETE full uniform as there will be a Muster Parade at the end of the training for the Unit will be giving out the ranks and badges. Aside from that, bring along your PT attire, NPCC notebook and 1.5 litres waterbottle as usual :)

For the Sec 1s, pls assemble in your PT attire (school t-shirt & shorts).

Time to assemble for all: 3.40pm outside NPCC Room.

Take care,
Mr Syed

ps: To the following Sec 2 cadets, I will be making an inspection for the following:
  • Sathiyah - Ensure you sew the sleeves of your police uniform or get a new pair.
  • Hong Sheng - Pls lengthen your trousers (pants) a little, they are too short since you've grown taller!
  • Stefan, Syafiqah & Vanessa - Ensure that you put on your new name tags.
  • Joanne - Ensure that you sew the school logo correctly on the sleeves.
  • Eileen - Check to see if the school logo is burnt by the iron?

Darren & Jing Zhi - Pls meet Mr Dylan Ang today (Tue, 10 Feb 2009) to clear your Total Defence (Bronze) badge. If not, I will call your parents to come down to school so that I can inform them that you have not been committed in your CCA.

Boon Hao, Sathiyah & Benazir - You still have not posted your 5 lines comments to clear your Total Defence (Bronze) badge. Make sure you do it by 4pm today! If not, I will call your parents and you will FAIL! For Benazir, your earlier postings were insufficient. I've reminded all of you to write a paragraph.

Charmaine & Weng Wei - Well done... You've Passed!

No comments: