Monday, March 23, 2009

Passing Out Parade - 26 Mar 09 (Thursday)

Hi cadets,

Do note that there will be no training this Wednesday (25 Mar 09).

Instead we will be having our Passing Out Parade on Thursday (26 Mar 09).

As there will be oral exams on that day, all Sec 1, 2 & 4 will fall-in in PT kit at 3.45pm in front of Blk E. The Sec 3 will prepare their items from 2.30pm onwards. After which, all cadets will change into their NPCC full uniform for the parade at 5pm.

Regards,
Mr Syed

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel truly sad that the Sec.4 NCOs are leaving us.Afterall,they are the pioneer batch that plans everything for us.What we are today is all because of them - their hardwork,pride and discipline.

I would like to wish all Sec.4 NCOs good luck in their coming examinationas.
Once again,I would like to thank all the Sec.4 NCOs.

Best regards,
Kush,
2E3,
Greendale Secondary School!!!