How is your holiday so far? I have enjoyed mine, and I hope that you had enjoyed yours too!
I am writing today to remind ourselves that we must watch our behaviour whenever we are wearing our NPCC T-shirts or our school uniform. When we are in those shirts, we are representing the institution. Hence, others no longer just see you as an individual, but "someone" from Greendale Secondary, "someone" from NPCC.
When I'm talking about "behaviour", I am not only talking about how you behave, but also about your personal attire.
For example, your hair.
For girls with hair below the collar, you should tie it neatly with a black hair band (rubber band). Please tie it in a ponytail style. It will be nice if you could plait your hair into 1 braid. Please note that >1 braids (1 braid on each side) are not allowed for training sessions. Long hair must be tied up once you step in the school gate. Reasons like "I cannot tie my hair because it is still wet" will not be accepted.
For guys, please keep your hair short and neat and tidy.
In short, follow the school rules strictly. Be proud of NPCC, be proud of GDLS.
(There are no discounts on the school rules even during the holidays.)
If you really have problems with these rules, feel free to approach any of the CIs or TOs.
Lastly, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Ms Choo
No comments:
Post a Comment