Maybe I'm wrong... But I am still witnessing too many "me" and too few "we".
Our journey to working as one is still a long long way ahead.
What are you thoughts? Share with me.
Your OC Unit
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Sir, maybe you are using the wrong approach... Maybe you should let it be and see or find where does the problem lies... From there, i think you will be able to know how you can solve the problem, and what you can do to improve it, and i think you can't really blame the whole squad if some of our squad mates forget or never bring the necessary items. Yes, i know it is our responsibility to remind them but they also have to take the initiative to remind themselves and try to prevent from letting people pay for their mistake. The NCOs have done what they should, so, i guess the problem lies with us, the cadets. This is my opinion of what happened I guess and I hope you won't think otherwise... All the best in pursuing NPCC to greater heights!! ~Anonymous
Sir, how is yesterday's training? As far as I know there is not many people who never bring or forget to bring the necessary items right? I hope you don't feel offended at what I said at the last comment. May NPCC pursue to greater heights!! ~Atiqah
2 comments:
Sir, maybe you are using the wrong approach... Maybe you should let it be and see or find where does the problem lies... From there, i think you will be able to know how you can solve the problem, and what you can do to improve it, and i think you can't really blame the whole squad if some of our squad mates forget or never bring the necessary items. Yes, i know it is our responsibility to remind them but they also have to take the initiative to remind themselves and try to prevent from letting people pay for their mistake. The NCOs have done what they should, so, i guess the problem lies with us, the cadets. This is my opinion of what happened I guess and I hope you won't think otherwise... All the best in pursuing NPCC to greater heights!!
~Anonymous
Sir, how is yesterday's training? As far as I know there is not many people who never bring or forget to bring the necessary items right? I hope you don't feel offended at what I said at the last comment. May NPCC pursue to greater heights!!
~Atiqah
Post a Comment