To all Muslim cadets from Sec 1 to 3,
Please note that training will go on as per normal during the fasting month. Please come and do not use the excuse that you're fasting and so you do not attend. Being a Muslim myself, the rules of the religion states that Muslims have to go through their normal routines as usual during Ramadhan.
Remember: I will not hesitate to punish any Muslim cadets who use this form of excuse for their absence and your case will be brought up straight to Principal. Also, please bring along your full NPCC uniform because you will be required to fall-in and do very basic drills in your uniform!
To the rest - Let's use this opportunity to share some graciousness to your Muslim friends. In the case where you're sitting next to them, I hope you do not drink water directly facing them because such acts do not reflect our graciousness towards others.
Take this opportunity also to ask your Muslim friends about Ramadhan (name of fasting month in Arab language) and I'm sure they will be willing to share with you.
Have a blessful month ahead,
Mr Syed
Please note that training will go on as per normal during the fasting month. Please come and do not use the excuse that you're fasting and so you do not attend. Being a Muslim myself, the rules of the religion states that Muslims have to go through their normal routines as usual during Ramadhan.
Remember: I will not hesitate to punish any Muslim cadets who use this form of excuse for their absence and your case will be brought up straight to Principal. Also, please bring along your full NPCC uniform because you will be required to fall-in and do very basic drills in your uniform!
To the rest - Let's use this opportunity to share some graciousness to your Muslim friends. In the case where you're sitting next to them, I hope you do not drink water directly facing them because such acts do not reflect our graciousness towards others.
Take this opportunity also to ask your Muslim friends about Ramadhan (name of fasting month in Arab language) and I'm sure they will be willing to share with you.
Have a blessful month ahead,
Mr Syed
No comments:
Post a Comment