Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sec 2s Attendance

Hi Sec 2s cadets,

Throughout the entire one week holiday, I've spoken to a few Sec 2 cadets who have been missing NPCC training (you would know who you are). And yesterday alone, I spoke to the five Sec 2T1 cadets about taking care of your attendance and ensuring that you have the complete NPCC uniform.

I am glad that all of you promised me that you'll try to change and come for future trainings for this last term beginning with tomorrow's training (10th Sep 08).


As you already know, we are all one big family and hence we should celebrate such achievements as a family. To the rest of the cadets, please welcome these members back and make sure they fall in love with NPCC all over again :) Teach them as much as you can on whatever they've missed so that they can catch up and would not feel lost!

Lets aim for perfect attendance for the Sec 2s, just like what the Sec 1s have been achieving the last few trainings.

When we believe we can, we will!!!

Supportively,
Mr Syed

No comments: