-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Benazir
"Day 1, i feel the presentations were great..........the speaker spoke loudly so we could not fall asleep. I learnt more information needed and I met people from other school.Day 2, all the games boost our confidence. Was fun."
Syafiqah
"I feel the presentation are great. I have learn more about planning a proposal. I also learn MOI (Methods Of Instruction) and understand more about it."
JunJie
"I learn more about how to teach the cadets and communicate with other and motivate others."
Hui Ru
"the food taste weird"
Ying Xue
"In today's session (Day 1), I had learnt more in depth of the method of instruction. It is important to use the correct method to teach our cadests as cadets may not understand fully what we had taught if it use the wrong method. Secondly, I learnt how to communicate effectively. With the correct communication skills, messages can be passed down. Goals are important. If we do not have goal, we will not know where to go. Motivating others and conflict management are important among our cadets. All in all, I felt that today session are quite meaningful and useful when i take squad in one of these day."
Joanne
"Coming together is a beginning, Keeping together is progress, Working together is success."
Zhixin
"I learnt how to do a proper MOI and how to communicate properly to prevent mis-communication. I also learnt how to do a proper proposal and how to prevent conflicts between my squads or other squads. Overall, the course is okay, but it is too long and the food has a weird taste."
Yong Teck
"The instructors are very patient with us....I am now better equipped with a handful of leadership skills to carry out my leadership in the unit."
Yue Long
" ....I learnt 3 things in LMSC: Goal setting, MOI and effective communication. Goal setting is to let us has the target where we are aiming for and let you focus in the thing that you are aiming for. MOI is let us has a idea or methos of instructing our junior cadets. From effective communication, I learn how to speaking infront the squad, and I learn that how to write a letter, proposals, action plan and so on"
Stefan
"the skills I learnt will definitely help me as a cadet leader and it will be effective when I take the squad"
Conan
"For the communication, the instructor is too draggy...."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ms Choo =)
2 comments:
ms choo umphh the comment is not benazir's . its mine.
Post a Comment