[Hi all, this is Harlynna posting using Izzati's email account]
I am more than glad to be selected for the trip. I have learnt a lot of things about Malaysian Police. One of them was to search for criminals' fingerprints. The trip was fun and enjoyable, it brought me lots of memorable laughter. I also made a lot of friends.





I am more than glad to be selected for the trip. I have learnt a lot of things about Malaysian Police. One of them was to search for criminals' fingerprints. The trip was fun and enjoyable, it brought me lots of memorable laughter. I also made a lot of friends.
During the Overseas Educational Visit (OEV), i went to K9 to pay a visit to the dogs and got entertained by their performances. I also went to the horse grange at Putrajaya.
I learnt about the horses' way of life. I also got a chance to visit PULAPOL to see how the Malaysian Police trained themselves.
The very best part was that... I get to sleep at the hotel for the very first time and also get to eat at delicious restaurants. At the end of my trip , we went to take some pictures at KLCC.
I do hope that some someday the other cadets will also have a chance to take part in the OEV to other countries offered by NPCC headquarters!
No comments:
Post a Comment